Pick-Up or Drop-Off Professional Dog Grooming Services Available in Papamoa
Our team of passionate and qualified pet groomers, three of whom hold internationally recognised Master Groomer qualifications, delivers exceptional dog grooming services in Papamoa.
What You Should Know About Professional Dog Grooming Services in Papamoa
Grooming is essential to minimise shedding, promote healthy skin and keep hair, nails and teeth in tip-top shape. These are all beneficial to the well-being of your four-legged friend. Our professional service is comprehensive and addresses all aspects of grooming your dog, whether it’s for a show or because you love him.
- Grooming: Familiarise your dog with grooming by brushing him daily, to ensure that he is comfortable and relaxed while he is with us. During the grooming process, we bath and dry your pet with products suited to his skin and coat. We clean his ears, clip his nails and brush his hair, taking careful note of his condition, in case there are any concerning factors which you need to bring to your vet’s attention. After this, we clip or scissor his face, head, body and legs according to the showing specifications per breed, or your personal preference.
- Maintenance: Maintaining your dog’s grooming is essential. While it may not be necessary to attend to all aspects every time, it is required to bath, dry, brush, clip nails, clean ears and teeth regularly.
- Creative grooming: This form of grooming pets is increasing in popularity. At ShowDogs, all our products are pet-safe, as your pet’s safety is our first concern. Our groomers train and keep up with the latest trends of colouring, stencilling and creative styling.
Grooming is an essential part of caring for your furry friend.
Benefits of Dog Haircuts in Papamoa
An ungroomed coat leads to tangling, which causes tight pulling on a dog’s skin creating unnecessary discomfort for your dog. Visit our team who can give a large or small dog a haircut in Papamoa.
- Shedding: Regular visits to a groomer for a haircut decreases unwanted shedding.
- Parasite detection: As the groomers wash, cut and brush your dog’s hair, they inspect for and remove any parasites they find. We remove fleas the tub and remove ticks during the drying process.
- Allergies: Regular grooming and trimming of the hair, ensures that there are fewer allergens to affect family members who suffer from allergies.
Why You Should Use ShowDogs
Grooming your pet regularly is not a luxury, but a necessity. Invest in the emotional and physical well-being of your cat or dog, and book an appointment for our qualified groomers to pamper them. Our founder Tatiana, also one of our four Master Groomers, started grooming dogs at the tender age of 12 and has a passion for grooming and training dogs. The high level of care and proficiency at ShowDogs stems from 40 years of collective experience among the groomers and their various national and international qualifications.
Give us a call; we will gladly answer any questions and look forward to welcoming you to our family.